(p.s. anyone want to help me edit these cake pix?)




I pulled out the camera and said "smile!" This is the face he kept making. Hilarious.
Pic with Mommy on my bday!
Fun listening to Grand-dad play songs...
My early bday party!
With Tina at Gig Harbor
Attached to my giraffe... (taken today)
Videos and more party pix to come! Thank you for all the gifts and cards! Mom and Dad, he LOVES his fisherprice play station jungle thing.

5 comments:
I am so glad you didn't pay someone for this. They are AMAZING! You are really getting very talented. Happy Birthday Caleb.
happy birthday caleb!! Boy, that year sure went quick didnt it?
These are wonderful! A gift is on the way!
I love looking at your blog - your pictures are always amazing. I adore the cake pictures - the cake looks yummy - where is my piece? ;)
He is so cute- I just saw your note at the top- send me the pictures to kellycbarrett@gmail.com and I will play with editing them!
Post a Comment