He is getting SO BIG - and he is so handsome! I can't believe your "little" guy is almost 1! Times flies, huh? I can't wait til our boys can play together! How fun will that be?! I hope you are doing well...miss you too. :o)
Caleb definitely has an ear for music! He is right on pitch with you! I see that "lefty" potential showing up again..
This is WAY cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is getting SO BIG - and he is so handsome! I can't believe your "little" guy is almost 1! Times flies, huh? I can't wait til our boys can play together! How fun will that be?! I hope you are doing well...miss you too. :o)
Caleb definitely has an ear for music! He is right on pitch with you! I see that "lefty" potential showing up again..
This is WAY cute!
Post a Comment