oh my gosh this child IS brandon. he looks exactly like him! cept cuter!
Yea for teeth! What great pics!
Too cute! He looks like you in the second picture! He is so precious.
He's sitting up! How did he do getting his teeth? We'll see you guys soon!
So my roommate thought this picture was so cute she told me I needed to blow it up into a life size poster...
Great pictures as always!! I swear I saw a little of MY DAD in Caleb's expression in the 3rd picture down!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh my gosh this child IS brandon. he looks exactly like him! cept cuter!
Yea for teeth! What great pics!
Too cute! He looks like you in the second picture! He is so precious.
He's sitting up! How did he do getting his teeth? We'll see you guys soon!
So my roommate thought this picture was so cute she told me I needed to blow it up into a life size poster...
Great pictures as always!! I swear I saw a little of MY DAD in Caleb's expression in the 3rd picture down!
Post a Comment