This is soooo right - I say that all the time too. Michael's favorite toys are empty water bottles, wrapping from the diapers, empty plastic cups, ... pretty much anything we would consider trash. Hope you guys are doing alright - it is so quiet without you here.
Caleb is changing so much so fast! I'm sure glad we get to see these pictures regularly. I can't imagine how grand parents did without blogs and YouTube!! By the way, I'm glad that advice is for new parents and not new grand parents.. we are looking forward to wasting money on Caleb John!
2 comments:
This is soooo right - I say that all the time too. Michael's favorite toys are empty water bottles, wrapping from the diapers, empty plastic cups, ... pretty much anything we would consider trash. Hope you guys are doing alright - it is so quiet without you here.
Caleb is changing so much so fast! I'm sure glad we get to see these pictures regularly. I can't imagine how grand parents did without blogs and YouTube!! By the way, I'm glad that advice is for new parents and not new grand parents.. we are looking forward to wasting money on Caleb John!
Post a Comment