I have watched this video a number of times now and see something different every time I watch it. Lots of expressions! He wants to talk so bad! I expecially get a kick out of the tongue action - cute but messy! Wait till he does it with food in his mouth! Gotta love the "what is your problem" face at the end. It is nice to see your faces too!! Love, Dad G.
1 comment:
I have watched this video a number of times now and see something different every time I watch it. Lots of expressions! He wants to talk so bad! I expecially get a kick out of the tongue action - cute but messy! Wait till he does it with food in his mouth! Gotta love the "what is your problem" face at the end. It is nice to see your faces too!! Love, Dad G.
Post a Comment