Thursday, March 19, 2009

Playing Catch and Random Pictures

I've been trying to post a video of Caleb's baby dedication and of Caleb doing "So big" over and over. For some reason the sound isn't matching the video, so we're going to try posting again later. Sorry! In the meantime, here's a video of Caleb playing catch for the first time. He finally figured out how to throw! Not as fun for Mommy, but its cute.

Baby Dedication, February 15, 2009 (Pastor Jay Mosser)
Funny Sleeping Positions:

2 comments:

GrandDad said...

More great pictures! Caleb looks HUGE in the crib now! Gotta love the legs hanging out. Hey, I have the exact sweater Brandon is wearing.. is that a a coincidence or did we both get one and I forgot?! :D I love the video too! Looks like we've got a "lefty" in the works.. anybody else see that? See you guys tomorrow! Can't wait!!! Love, Dad G

diane said...

Grandma & Grandpa were here and saw the "playing catch" video. They think Caleb is going to be left handed!