I love those pictures - looks like he is having a good time. I love it when their feet get all wrinkly and they smell so good after wards - makes me want to eat them.
I love the expression! He could be the next Gerber Baby!!
this kid is a model. get him an agent. bath time is precious. I want to HUG him!
The Gerber Baby! Lets hope Caleb still enjoys bath time when he starts school. :)Thanks, Daddy Mack
These are great pics! SOOOOOOOO cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love those pictures - looks like he is having a good time. I love it when their feet get all wrinkly and they smell so good after wards - makes me want to eat them.
I love the expression! He could be the next Gerber Baby!!
this kid is a model. get him an agent. bath time is precious. I want to HUG him!
The Gerber Baby! Lets hope Caleb still enjoys bath time when he starts school. :)
Thanks, Daddy Mack
These are great pics! SOOOOOOOO cute!
Post a Comment