Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lots of Pictures and Videos

Few things, first Caleb wasn't hurt in the video. You'll see what I mean in the first minute. Alyssa thought she was trying to pick him up. Second, my voice is SO annoying...ugh. Third, when he's "praying" he's trying to fold his hands together in the first parts of the segment. Hope you like the video! He's so cute.

Caleb stands at the gate and whines, cries or stares at the stairs wishing he could climb up and down them all day.


Talking to Daddy!

Caleb and I had a picnic dinner in Steilacoom. He loved crawling around and I enjoyed the beautiful scenery.







We walked to the beach with my friends and had a picnic lunch. (This is the Michael from the video).









Don't mind my singing voice...

2 comments:

diane said...

I love his voice! and the pics are great!

GrandDad said...

Great pictures! I see the makings of a pilot in the "Talking to Daddy" pic. Looks like you guys were having a lot of fun on a beautiful day in the rest of the pics. I love the little gasp in the video at 1:25! Love, Dad G.