I can't post pictures right now because the blog is having problems. I'll post some later along with a video or two. For now, here's a couple funny stories:
Caleb is OBSESSED with shoes. I mean seriously obsessed. The minute he wakes up he says, "oh no..shoes!" (because he looks at his feet and sees they're bare). When we go to our friend's house, he puts the little girl's shoes on and crawls around wearing her pink shoes. So I bought him this ugly pair of slippers at Ross the other day because they were cheap and he was obsessed (they look like a dragon and the eyes light up). He even wants to wear them to bed every night. The other day he was drinking water from a cup and spilled it. The water spilled everywhere, all over him, the high chair, the carpet and a teeny tiny drip on his shoes. He didn't even care he was covered in cold water, he just gasped and said, "Oh NOOOO! My SHOES!!!" He is daddy's boy when it comes to his shoes being dirty. =)
Today, I was feeding him cereal for breakfast. He kept dipping his fingers in the bowl in the milk. I said, "no fingers" and pointed to the bowl, thinking a simple phrase would help him understand what I meant. He opened his hands, looked at each finger, and slowly folded each finger down so his whole hand was balled up in a fist. Then he dipped his fist in the milk. haha. I guess he's smarter than I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment