Monday, February 2, 2009

Caleb's 9 month Portraits

Here's his 9 month pix I just picked up. I personally was not very impressed with JCPenney's photography, but I had a coupon. =) . I have one extra 5x7 of most of the poses if anyone is interested. If enough people agree on a pose and want a smaller print (4x6 or wallets), we could make an order on www.jcpportraits.com and split the prints. Each 8x10 sheet is $9.99 but you can get 2 5x7's, 4 4x6's or 8 wallets instead of one 8x10.
To place an order you will need:
Name: emily gorab
Portrait #: LTPP0100117228JCP
For Album#: 2009-01-23 13:10

My Favorite!





Brandon's blanket when he was a baby...seriously was this the best the photographer could do? At least C is so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures, but I think you do so much better with your camera. You should start your own business, we will be more than happy to be your guinea pigs :)

diane said...

He is definitely Mr. Personality! Very cute pics!