Sara Nicole McGaha
April 29, 1981-January 23, 2000
We had some stylin' glasses, Halloween in Monterey, CA 1992

Thanksgiving 1986

Grandma and Grandpa visiting us when we lived in Virginia Beach 1988


Christmas 1985 in Virginia Beach

Sara graduates K5 and I had the chickenpox

Diane visits us in VA 1986

Sara and I played basketball at our church FunSports. I only made one shot the whole time and it was a granny-shot...they gave out awards at the end of the season and I got "The Most Spirited Award"

Us at Sara's highschool graduation,1999. I was not wearing a bowtie to set a new trend...I was in band..

Summer 1999

Christmas 1999 at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Oklahoma

Christmas 1999, Sara was so excited she got "The Little Mermaid"

3 comments:
These pictures are treasures - sweet memories.
I remember having so much fun with you and Sara- great memories of our time together in Monterey. Thank you for sharing those pictures. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Ah, the good old days! Thanks for remembering Sara. I love you, Dad
Post a Comment