The video is really grainy because its from my cell phone. Anyone with fancy phones, I can probably send it to you via cell phone if you want a better view of him. On my computer, you have to turn up the sound all the way to hear him. He's making funny sounds and trying to "moo" like a cow.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Couple Random Pictures and Video
Just trying to get a couple head shots of him while he's still 12 months old! I just love his sweet little smile...melts my heart.
The video is really grainy because its from my cell phone. Anyone with fancy phones, I can probably send it to you via cell phone if you want a better view of him. On my computer, you have to turn up the sound all the way to hear him. He's making funny sounds and trying to "moo" like a cow.



The video is really grainy because its from my cell phone. Anyone with fancy phones, I can probably send it to you via cell phone if you want a better view of him. On my computer, you have to turn up the sound all the way to hear him. He's making funny sounds and trying to "moo" like a cow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These are really good pictures for random! Looks like our cute little baby has graduated to handsome young man! I like the mooing and smiles in the video. I wish I could have seen your face while you were making it.. :) Love, Dad G
Post a Comment