Emily, the videos are precious! So happy for you guys! Hope you're doing well!Love,Jenaka- Princess Jennifer of the White Lilies
It was so good having you here and getting to spend some time with you again - now I miss you even more!!!
Okay, I love that he put the 'blue thing' in his mouth!! That is so disgusting...and HILARIOUS! I was laughing so hard!! Thank you for sharing these videos of you you beautiful children!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Emily, the videos are precious! So happy for you guys! Hope you're doing well!
Love,
Jen
aka- Princess Jennifer of the White Lilies
It was so good having you here and getting to spend some time with you again - now I miss you even more!!!
Okay, I love that he put the 'blue thing' in his mouth!! That is so disgusting...and HILARIOUS! I was laughing so hard!! Thank you for sharing these videos of you you beautiful children!!
Post a Comment