How familiar does this look?!?! Was that late at night? If it is...Caleb seems pretty awake! Looks very similar to how all our photos looked last year when Brandon came home! This year, I get to meet Brandon by myself at the plane since I'll leave the girls with my Mom in NY and fly home to meet him and spend a few days (hopefully...depending on when the get back) by ourselves! Then we'll have the family "reunion" when we land in NY. Only 51 more days to go! How long did it take Brandon's squadron to get back...beyond the 1st of the month?
Hey Emily! Sorry, I haven't updated that xanga site in awhile. It's just too crazy with three! Yes, we have 3 girls!! I'm sure my Brandon is glad to deploy at least for a little while to get away from the drama! This is Brandon's 3rd deployment too! I'm hoping they make it home by the 4th because I've booked us a room at fancy b-n-b in downtown Charleston. We don't have any idea where we're moving although they said we should be moving in spring/early summer 2010. Hopefully he'll find out when he gets back. That's nice that you guys know where/when you're going so far in advance! Brandon's major's board met at the first of Nov. and he managed to finish his MBA just in time! We are very ready to have him home! I have had family visit twice since he's been gone...which was especially good one time as I spent 2 days in the hospital with my youngest! Hannah is in K-5 now...she'll be six in March...can you believe it?!?! My middle one just turned 2 and she's a riot! But missing Daddy...not really understanding why he's gone for so long...and beginning to think that Daddy's never coming back. Each time Brandon's deployed, he's left me with an extra child! Not sure if I want him to deploy again! :) But since we're hoping to go to Dover, he most definitely will! Well, the girlies' naps won't last forever so better squeeze in a few more projects! Good to hear from you!
3 comments:
What a happy time!
How familiar does this look?!?! Was that late at night? If it is...Caleb seems pretty awake! Looks very similar to how all our photos looked last year when Brandon came home! This year, I get to meet Brandon by myself at the plane since I'll leave the girls with my Mom in NY and fly home to meet him and spend a few days (hopefully...depending on when the get back) by ourselves! Then we'll have the family "reunion" when we land in NY. Only 51 more days to go! How long did it take Brandon's squadron to get back...beyond the 1st of the month?
Hey Emily! Sorry, I haven't updated that xanga site in awhile. It's just too crazy with three! Yes, we have 3 girls!! I'm sure my Brandon is glad to deploy at least for a little while to get away from the drama! This is Brandon's 3rd deployment too! I'm hoping they make it home by the 4th because I've booked us a room at fancy b-n-b in downtown Charleston. We don't have any idea where we're moving although they said we should be moving in spring/early summer 2010. Hopefully he'll find out when he gets back. That's nice that you guys know where/when you're going so far in advance! Brandon's major's board met at the first of Nov. and he managed to finish his MBA just in time! We are very ready to have him home! I have had family visit twice since he's been gone...which was especially good one time as I spent 2 days in the hospital with my youngest! Hannah is in K-5 now...she'll be six in March...can you believe it?!?! My middle one just turned 2 and she's a riot! But missing Daddy...not really understanding why he's gone for so long...and beginning to think that Daddy's never coming back. Each time Brandon's deployed, he's left me with an extra child! Not sure if I want him to deploy again! :) But since we're hoping to go to Dover, he most definitely will!
Well, the girlies' naps won't last forever so better squeeze in a few more projects! Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment