Saturday, August 22, 2009

Climbing Stairs Video

Brandon, can you believe he's doing this finally? Yay for my back! haha. The video is long, but wait for his funny laugh at the end. We both miss you! Don't forget to scroll down to older posts from Colorado and Nebraska if you haven't seen them yet.

3 comments:

diane said...

This is great! He is so excited about getting to the top. I think when he started laughing, he said "I made it!"

Sarah said...

HaHa, so funny. I can't believe how fast he is going up those stairs.

GrandDad said...

Caleb is getting more personality by the day! After watching it a bunch of times over the last couple weeks - at the 11sec mark he asks a question and shakes his head "no". At 2min37sec he repeats a question, exactly the same way! Wonder what he was asking.. What a character!