Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Pictures


You may wonder why we bought a picture where Caleb is pointing and not smiling. Caleb points all day at everything. I get him up in the morning and there he is laying in his crib with one finger pointed in the air, and usually saying "Woof woof." On another note, click on the image and it'll zoom in. You can barely see Mt. Rainier in the background on the left side. It was gorgeous that day at Pt. Defiance!

5 comments:

diane said...

Awesome family pics!

GrandDad said...

Awesome pictures! I have upgraded my laptop background accordingly. We think about you guys and pray for you every day! We will be praying for November to come quickly. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Love, Dad G

Lacey said...

Emily those are great pictures of yall. I hope yall are doing well.

Sarah said...

So pretty, love them.

Johnny Mack said...

You guys are all so photogenic. I am proud to be related to such beautiful people.
~Johnny Mack (a.k.a. grandpa mcgaha)