Outside the restaurant we ate at:
After swimming in the pool I wrapped the towel around Caleb. He grabbed the edges and laid down on the chair all cozy.
Caleb LOVES straws and plastic spoons. He's determined to feed himself and drink out of a cup with a straw, but HE has to put the straw in the cup himself. Here, he's enjoying sticking the straw in my mouth.
This is from last week when we went grocery shopping. Caleb babbles like this constantly, all day, every time we're in a car, etc. B and I can hardly hold conversations in the car because Caleb talks constantly. This video doesn't really do it justice, but kind of shows a glimpse. Its cute.

1 comment:
These are great! I love all the new things Caleb is learning! And thanks for including the sounds of the ocean - I want to be there!
Post a Comment