Checkin out the goats with Daddy My shoes are way more interesting than these tiny horses Seriously Mom, I'm tired already...do you really need a picture of how tall I am?
More great pictures! The expression in the first pic in the pumpkin patch must have been when Cutler threw to Grahm for the winning touchdown with 5:42 to go in the game! Funny, I had the exact same expression! (A+ on the photography with the pumpkins in the background - looks like an Emily pic..)
The last picture looks like he was trying to take in another toe sucking opportunity. That skunk outfit is a keeper! Love you guys & can't wait to see you!! Dad G.
3 comments:
OH, I love these pics!The pumpkin patch ones are treasures - and what a cute little skunk!
Could he be any cuter? I don't think so!!
Susan Jones
More great pictures! The expression in the first pic in the pumpkin patch must have been when Cutler threw to Grahm for the winning touchdown with 5:42 to go in the game! Funny, I had the exact same expression! (A+ on the photography with the pumpkins in the background - looks like an Emily pic..)
The last picture looks like he was trying to take in another toe sucking opportunity. That skunk outfit is a keeper! Love you guys & can't wait to see you!! Dad G.
Post a Comment